Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday, March 22





This morning I woke up at 9 am. Guess that means I am still 2 hours behind since I usually wake up at 7. Of course it doesn't help that I stay up until midnight watching basketball. I had thought about trying to get tickets to the Dayton Regional for this week end but Mr. B isn't too keen about going and the cheapest tickets I could find were $129 x 2 for the 3 games. I think if it were Tennessee playing instead of Connecticut it would be a done deal but I guess I'll save my money and watch on tv. Maybe we'll go to a Capital softball game instead if the weather is nice. One of our former students is playing for them. I'm excited to get back to the zoo tomorrow. Think I'll check out all the babies, lion cubs, baby bonobo and even though I probably won't get to see the baby otters I will find out how they are doing. I felt pretty cold all day today so I hope it warms up a little for the rest of the week. I know, I know....we got pretty spoiled by all that sunshine in Hawaii.
Photos: '09 baby flamingos, '09 lion cubs, otters from'08, baby Beco who will be 1 this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment