Thursday, September 19, 2013

September 18 ~Time to Catch Up~

Rather than writing a lengthy post trying to explain what I have been up to since my last post on August 29th, I am going to present a photo diary.  That way you can see what I have been doing.
Muffins at daycare, Grandparents Day


We sneaked out of daycare and had a picnic at the nearby Metro Park

This is much more fun on a pretty day like today


Thank you Evelyn for inviting me to Grandparent's Day

Baby Pronghorn Watch


Birdwatching, Belted Kingfisher


 
Spending time with family in Cincinnati

Dewey's Pizza in Cincinnati

Building a workbench and cleaning out the shop.

I did not go out for Lily's first day of pre-school, but I will be going out for the Philadelphia Cancer Walk


An evening with Olympic Gold medalist, Dominique Moceanu.  She spoke at London High School made possible by the London Library

Book signing


Jug Day, Trish and Chad came back and got us tickets to the Pavilion.  Free food and track side seats!

Could that be... Jungle Jack at the track?  Yep, it was!

So now you know what we have been doing!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment