Saturday, August 30, 2014

Additional Pics from Ocean City

Sorry that I forgot to add my photos from the last part of my Dover visit when we spent the weekend in Ocean City.  Trish reserved a beach-side condo for the week and we were able to spend Saturday-Monday there.  We drove to Ocean City early on Saturday and went to Frontier Town while we were waiting to get in to our condo.  I haven't been there since the girls were pretty small and I also was there long ago when we were on a family vacation with my mom and dad.  I remember Dad was giggling during the holdup on the stage coach and the robber told him he better stop laughing if he wanted to keep his gold tooth! Funny the things you remember from childhood.  We had a great time and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the beach even if it was only for 2 days.



Lily actually started throwing dirt on Luke!

At the Indian (Native American) camp

Archery lessons


Authentic face paint


Lily and Evie riding the pony powered swing


The Gun Fight

Panning for gold or in Evie's case, playing in the water!



Luke posing in front of the dentist/barber, Dr. Yankum

And a trip to Frontier Town would not be complete without a pony ride!

Lily was right at home on her trusty stead!
Less than a block from the beach we spent a lot of time there.




Lots of digging going on


I think someone we know might have been in this wave?!



Life guards on duty




Highlight of the day, my niece, Christine, came down to visit for the day! What a pleasant surprise.

Monday morning, saying good bye to the beach


Sunrise, well not really, it was almost 7 am. But I figure it was close enough!
And Yes, we had ice cream, several times!

No comments:

Post a Comment