Saturday, December 13, 2014

Friday, December 12-Lily's Christmas Music Program

I had decided that I was not going out to Delaware since Trish and Chad are coming to Ohio fort a week at Christmas. But then I found out that Lily would be playing hand bells in her music program so my plans changed! I drove out on Wednesday and in spite of the cold weather I'm enjoying our time together. I arrived early enough to see Lily's gymnastics and Luke's parkour classes.




On Thursday after Luke got out of school we drove to see the lights at Longwood Gardens. They were beautiful and I hope to return when the weather is warmer this spring or summer.








Friday was Lily's music program. The Little School where Lily attends preschool puts on a very nice program, I think this is #4 that I have attended.


 
Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment