Friday, January 9, 2015

Thursday, January 8~Baby It's Cold Outside~

Oh, my goodness! This morning I backed the car out of the garage at 10:30 and the temperature was 7 degrees. By the time we reached the end of our road it was 2 degrees. Last night it was -11 and is going to stay cold for several more days. I thought Tuesday was pretty bad with the snow storm that dropped 3-4 inches on the only morning that I have to go out. Turns out it wasn't that bad, at least it was warmer than today. I had to do a wolverine watch that was fun to watch. We have two new wolverine, a male, Alvar, from Sweden and female Guiotine who came from France.

 





 I don't remember if I wrote about Luke's presentation he was working on while I was out in Delaware before Christmas. He just got his grade yesterday and it was a perfect score and his teacher commented on his good presentation and creativity. So proud of him!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment