Friday, December 18, 2015

Thursday, December 17-Christmas Concert

Having a great time here in Dover even though the weather is getting cooler and today it rained most of the day. I especially enjoy walking to the bus stop to get Luke and Lily after school. Yesterday I made it out here in time to go to Lily's gymnastics and Luke's parkour. It is fun to see how they have improved each time I visit.

Tonight the kids had their school Christmas concert at the Modern Maturity Center in Dover. All the students K-8 sang or played their instruments to entertain their parents and friends. I got some good pics of Lily because she was in the front row but Luke was hidden from view behind a cute little girl during most of his performance. Still I am so happy I was able to come out to see it live!





No comments:

Post a Comment