Monday, February 8, 2016

Monday, February 8 ~Time to Escape

"All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go"......so the song goes and I will be "leaving on a jet plane" tomorrow morning at 7:25.  At least that is the plan.  Sharon and I will be on another quest to knock out 3 more national parks that include, Death Valley, the Channel Islands and Joshua Tree.  We will also be going to the Grand Canyon but since we have both been there before it really doesn't count.  I'm pretty excited, not only to escape the incoming cold weather but also because I purchased a new camera and I'm itching to use it.  So come back in a couple days or watch our FaceBook page to see what we are doing.

Since I posted last, Trish got hit pretty hard with the Blizzard of 2016.  I'm glad Lily's recital was the week before or we might have been stranded at the Baltimore airport.  I've included a few pictures.
This was at the bus stop on Friday night.

This is the following morning



Zeke playing in the snow with Luke



They built an igloo on the deck

Plowing out, Monday morning

No comments:

Post a Comment