Monday, December 28, 2009

Monday, December 28


Happy Birthday, Sara!! You should be glad that you and Matt got out of Columbus before the snow and cold weather moved in today. Aunt Judy, my sister from Atlanta is not so sure that she is liking the snow any better. I, on the other hand, really like the snow. Maybe it is that I always enjoyed snow days but it just doesn't seem like winter with out snow. Saturday evening we all went to Montgomery Inn for ribs. It was the last on a list of Cincy favorite restaurants that Matt wanted to visit before heading back to Hawaii.


Today also marks one year after the "accident". I guess it holds a lot more emotion for me as Mr. Bichler has no memory of the accident, a week before and 6 to 8 weeks following the fall. Looking back, the recovery has been nothing short of miraculous. I pray the new year brings even more cognitive improvements and an increase in his confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment