Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday, Jan. 18




Just relaxing, not much to do today. Took down all the outside Christmas decorations including the Nativity scene and put them in the barn yesterday. I should be doing something right now but can't seem to get motivated. Our basketball team is still undefeated 8-0 and is starting to play better as a team. We have 2 pretty tough games left to play on the road but with a little luck and a lot of hard work we could finish undefeated. Of course, I think you have to get pretty lucky as well. This is my 28th year of coaching basketball and I only had 2 undefeated seasons. I had 3 teams that had only 1 loss, two of those losses came the last game of the season. Bummer! Mr. Bichler has had 4 undefeated seasons. Guess he is a little luckier than me. My new car finally came in a Chevy Equinox. I love it but really miss my old Trailblazer. I loved that car! I hope everyone is enjoying their day off! Practice tomorrow is early because of the in service. Think we will work a lot on shooting, especially foul shots and spend time on ball handling. Big game at Liberty Union on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment