Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday, April 15


Does everyone have their taxes mailed? Been busy today, gave 2 tours at the zoo to Arrowhead Elementary 3rd graders. Lots of fun, very energetic for the first 1/2 hour then spent the other 30 minutes asking when they were eating lunch. A perfect day at the zoo, not too many visitors and the weather was and still is gorgeous. Finished up the mowing when I got home so the place looks pretty good. We certainly have a nice looking crop of dandelions! Everything was really looking up until I got the mail. I received my Golden Buckeye Card today. Nothing like a dose of reality to bring you back to earth. Well maybe I can cash in on some free fries at McDonald's! Hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather. I'm looking forward to our upcoming visit to Dover. I really miss seeing Luke and the rest of the family. Think I'll go pack just in case our new little granddaughter decides to come a little early.

No comments:

Post a Comment