Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday, November 30

Polar Frontier.
Taking a swim


Both the girls, Aurora and Anana

Can't believe that November is gone and December is here already. My day started off as bad as today's weather has been. I got a speeding ticket on the way to the zoo. It really wasn't my fault, there just wasn't any traffic like usual to slow me down. He tried to say I was going 70 mph. but I know for a fact that I set my cruise at 68. Somehow, I didn't think it would work in my favor to mention that. (thought he might cite me for premeditated speeding if I told him!) So I quietly waited as he wrote the ticket out. Glad Mr. B was working today, that will almost pay for it, can't believe how much the ticket was!
Once I got to the zoo things were better. I worked Polar Frontier and the polar bears were really active. Maybe they know it is supposed to snow tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment