Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday, December 11


Wow, I hadn't realized how long it has been since I blogged. Sad to say that not much has happened in that time. Basketball games have started and we won our first two pretty easily but lost to Liberty Union on Thursday. I've been trying to get prepared for winter and those nasty storms they keep talking about. Last week was spent trying to solve some septic issues. It took 3 days but between Yoder's Septic and Yutzy Brothers plumbing, I do think the problem is solved. On Monday Rosati is coming to install my new energy efficient windows. I am going to put a bow on each one since they are my Christmas present. Today was spent getting our outside Christmas lights up. I still have a few left to put up but the majority of the work is done. I picked up our tree yesterday so that is one more thing I can check off of my list. Trying to get all my gifts wrapped, can't believe only 2 weeks until Christmas. Trish, Chad, Luke and Lily will be here on the 21 so I need to get it in gear.

I fed Lily some peas, didn't know she didn't like them. I switched to apple sauce but she apparently didn't realize it for a while. Loved her facial expressions. (video from October)

No comments:

Post a Comment