Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday-Happy St. Patrick's Day

Just saw my last post and realized how long it has been since my last post.  Keeping busy seems to get in the way of posting.  I am writing this from Dover, Delaware so that explains why I haven't had time to write out here and I really can explain how busy I was up until I left on Thursday.  Let's see.  Last Monday Dad had an appointment at the VA, Tuesday was zoo day and I went to the grocery to fill Andy's grocery list, we also went to Mt. Sterling to buy a mower that would fit his new tractor, Wednesday I went to the Ohio Wildlife Diversity Conference in Columbus and had art class and Thursday I left for Dover at 6 am.  I picked Luke up from a neighbor's house at 2:30 because Trish, Chad and Lily had to meet with her oncologist in Philadelphia.  See, I got worn out just explaining it.

Thursday night we celebrated Lily's good news from Dr. Rupon that in all the scans there was "No Evidence of Disease".  I guess they don't use the work remission any longer.  But what ever they call it, it is great news.





Friday the kids had a St. Patty's Day party at preschool and in the afternoon we went to see "Oz The Great and Powerful" movie.  It was a pretty good movie but a little slow in the beginning for the kids and even for me.  Lily only made it for about 30 minutes and after making 3 trips to the restroom with Lily, Trish just left and the two of them walked around the mall while Luke and I watched the movie.  The last 40 minutes were actually very good and luckily we were both still awake to enjoy the action.  It might have been a little better in 3-D but we chose to fore go the glasses and watched the 2-d version instead.




Today we just hung out here at the house.  The weather is not very nice, temperatures around 40 degrees and gray like at home.  Hopefully, tomorrow will be a little warmer but Philadelphia is calling for sleet so I'm not holding my breath.  Luke and Lily are having their Art Show at pre-school Monday evening, the real reason I came out!

Go Bucks!  Got to love the competition in the Big 10 this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment