Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday, April 5

I can't believe that I have gone nearly 3 weeks without a post.  I have been pretty busy but I haven't even started on the yard work yet so I really don't have a very good excuse.  All I can say is that all of my non-paying jobs seem to be taking up a lot of my time.  I may have to retire from being retired.  Both girls were home for Easter week end and we had a wonderful time just enjoying the pitter-patter of tiny feet in the house again.  (Well it may have been more like a bar room brawl at times), but we enjoyed it just the same.  Easter morning was a lot of fun and the kids went to Sunday School for the Easter egg hunt before heading over to Springfield to Grandma and Grandpa Foulk's house.  Evie stayed with us and unfortunately for her she was fighting a cold and not really her usual delightful self.
Easter Baskets at Grandma and Pop Pop's house

Evelyn and daddy, ready for church

Evelyn stealing Pop Pop's lazy boy when he got up to get a drink. She even stole the remote!

Feeding our neighbor's horses.

WJUMC Easter Sunday 2013

All ready for Sunday School




Everyone loves Evelyn!

What can I say? I'm cute!!
Monday morning we took Sara and Evelyn back home to Cincinnati and went to the Newport Aquarium.  It was pretty crowded because  the weather was cold and it was spring break.  The kids had a great time anyway and there were lots of hands-on activities to keep them occupied.  Trish, Luke and Lily headed back to Delaware today so now I have no excuse for letting the blog  go so long before making an entry.  (Except for that pesky yard work that will need to get done!!) 
Visiting the Newport Aquarium

Touching sharks







No comments:

Post a Comment