Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday, February 24 "The Build"

Today was the day! We were up and down in the kitchen by 6:30 am. I think the smell of the bacon that Grant was frying brought most of us downstairs. Beth made scrambled eggs and we had juice, toast and cereal to go with them. It took us about 35 minutes to get to the work site. There was a cement slab and all of the lumber stacked beside it. After a prayer by Jim and a silent one by me not to nail my foot to the floor. We finished up around 4 and came back for showers and dinner. I'm going to load some pictures of our progress and head down to see whats on the menu.






At 6 the church next door must have mass as the bells were ringing. On the hour though, the carillon chimes play and remind me of our bell choir. Today at 6 it played How Great Though Art. Below you can see the bell tower as I see it from my room. So glad I am here.






No comments:

Post a Comment