Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday, July 22


I just wanted to get this written as we will be leaving later today. I am not taking my laptop so I will not post until we get to Sara's place on Saturday. I think I have everything packed that we will need and probably a lot that we won't need. I checked the temps in Arizona and it is going to be 110 degrees in Las Vegas today. Hawaii may seem cool when we get there! Hopefully I will have some great pictures to share with everyone starting on Saturday when I can upload my photos. We are so excited to be going and I know Sara is very anxious to see her Dad and all the recovery since late January when she saw him last. The photo I included today is intended for our pastor's husband Dale. This tractor is sitting at the intersection of Taylor-Blair and Rt. 42 behind Yoder's discount ATV sales. It has your name on it, Dale!! Also, the auction at Tri-Green is next Wednesday and Thursday. Lots of tractors there, too!

Aloha,

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment