Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday, May 17

Yesterday, we said our tearful good byes and headed back to Ohio. Luke is at the age now that it makes it more difficult to leave. I had so much fun playing with him, but I must admit I was exhausted most of the 2 weeks. I have not climbed so many stairs, stepped over so many baby gates or climbed the play set so much in all my nearly 60 years. I should be in pretty good shape for the Walk for Thought this Saturday. I have been putting together my photo album and feeling pretty depressed and this rain is not helping. Although our trip was a roller coaster of emotions, the result of our expanded family has been a wonderful experience. Trish is feeling so much better and she is in good hands as Ed and Peg drove in yesterday afternoon soon after we left. I'm already looking forward to our next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment