Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday, May 31











Today my brother and his wife had a birthday party for my 60th birthday. The weather could have cooperated a little better but we still had a great time. Lots of good food and a great birthday cake added to an already fun afternoon. We were hoping to go kayaking and do a little swimming but that will have to wait until another day. We flew kites and little Olive showed off some of her new dance moves. We also learned that Olive really likes birthday cake. Mr. B played a little bocce ball and euchre with our nephews.
Yesterday, which was my birthday, I was surprised with a wonderful blueberry coffee cake from my S.S. class and Mr. Bichler and I had dinner at York Steakhouse and Flyer's pizza for supper. No cooking for me on my birthday, yeah!

Zoo tomorrow for me and Mr. B has his first open gym after school for his girls to get them ready for team basketball camp at Cedarville College in 2 weeks.

I'd also like to give a shout out to our son-in-law, Matt for his current service in the Navy and previous service in the Army where he spent time in Bagdad, Iraq. Thanks for all you do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment