Sunday, June 6, 2010

Friday, June 4


Archie Griffin Award Winner (Kelsey K.)


Carol Bichler Award Winner (Missy F.)



The Wild's wetlands before the tornado warning




Three generations of West Jeff teachers, Carol, Megan, Rae


This morning our middle school had their Awards Assembly. Today was the last day of school for students, originally the last day would have been yesterday but all those snow days added up to one make-up day. Mr. Bichler and I were invited to help present the Gary Jainshig Science Award and the Top Female Athlete Award for this year. It was great to see the students again! We met up with the teachers at Mr. Mere's after school get together and caught up on school news.
At 4 p.m. I left for my Birding By Ear workshop at the Wild's. The weather driving to the Wild's was probably the best weather that I would see all weekend. I'm pretty excited at attending this year. I missed last year so I'm anxious to catch up on my listening skills and get outdoors. Because there is no cell phone coverage I will be going off the "grid" for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment