Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday, June 28








Today my sister-in-law and I spent the morning at the Veterans Administration office in an effort to get the paper work together for Dad's VA benefits. Finally we found someone who could help explain how to complete the packet of seemingly endless forms. We also learned something we did not know. Dad actually served in both the Merchant Marines and then after WWII he served in the Coast Guard.

This evening I did something that I haven't done in 25 years. I went to a T-ball game. I must say it was quite entertaining even if it did appear to be very chaotic. Today's t-ball is played with virtually no rules. Everyone bats, no one is ever called out and they don't keep score. Call me "old school", but how will they ever learn how the real game is played! But I guess you can't expect too much from 4 and 5 year olds. It was fun to watch and they had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment