Saturday, December 18, 2010

Saturday, December 18

This is Aurora and Anana wishing you a Merry Christmas and Blessings in the New Year
New Delta faucet, installed by.....moi. And not one drip under the sink.

The beginning of this week seemed pretty hectic and by Thursday I was exhausted. I think part of it was the added stress of snow removal as we are still awaiting Mr. Bichler's Christmas present, a new snow blade. I'm also feeling that I am not quite ready for the holidays and there never seems to be enough hours in a day. My new windows are in so that is now checked off my list. Thursday was the longest day of the week, Rosati here at 7:30 to finish windows so I was up at 7 shoveling snow, Mom's doctor appointment at 10:45, roads were a mess, lunch at Bob Evan's, shopping at Wall Mart with Mom, drop Mom off at the Madison House then back home just in time to change and drive down to school to catch the bus to our Licking Hts. game. Finally back home at 9:30 pm. Needless to say I slept in a little on Friday morning before I tackled putting a new faucet on our kitchen sink. It took an hour and a half to get the old faucet off and only 20 minutes to put the new one on. I was pretty proud of the job, if I must say so myself. Today I finished wrapping the Christmas gifts and went to Columbus to pick up some last minute items. I want to have everything wrapped before the grand kids get here on Tuesday. I want to spend a stress-free week with the family while they are here. (I know, it probably won't happen but it might!) Tomorrow I have to get my Christmas cards written. I sent cards to the shut-ins from our church but I haven't sent my regulars. I've attached this year's Christmas card just in case I don't get them out in time, also a picture of my new kitchen faucet.

No comments:

Post a Comment