Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday, December 15

A beautiful view of the Little Darby.
Still snowing.
To think I put lights on these trees! You can't even see them with all the snow!!

Sure has been cold, it is 8 degrees as I write this. Monday they came to put our windows in and I felt really sorry for the fellows that had to be out in the frigid temperatures. My windows look great and they will finish the outside trim tomorrow morning. Tuesday I worked at the zoo as usual and I stayed to do a Mexican wolf watch from 10-noon. Talk about cold!! We have 5 new Mexican wolves, 5 sisters who were being released into their new yard for the first time. Docents help to watch animal behavior when animals are being placed in a new environment or if they are being introduced to new animals. The new wolves are beautiful and seemed to settle into their new home very nicely. I will post some pictures later. We aren't supposed to take pictures while we are working. I do have pictures of the snow storm that we had on Monday. I would have posted them sooner but I was too busy shoveling our driveway. Have a nice day and stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment