Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday, January 7

In the pool and ready to go.
Swimming with my teacher, and I even waited for my turn.

Using a kick board and working on my kicking skills.
Finished with my class and going up the stairs and heading to the locker room.

This morning we awoke to a nice dusting of snow. Our little Lily has been sick. The last 2 days she had been doing better but last night she was throwing up again. This morning Trish took her to her pediatrician while I took Luke to his swimming lesson. The doctor said that it doesn't appear to be a virus as she has no fever but to keep an eye on her. This afternoon she seems better and is now taking a nice long nap. Luke and I had a great day. His swimming lesson went great. He didn't seem to appear on any one's roster so they put him in a class with 3 other boys his age and he did really well. He was swimming on his back as well as the front crawl. He loved the end where they got to jump in the pool to the noodle. His teacher let them do an animal jump the second time around and he did an elephant jump. After swimming we went to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch and more fun. He is now sleeping and may not wake until tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment