Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday, April 18

The Foulk family at Haunama Bay.
Where's my towel?
Do you think he might be on over load??
Sara and Lily holding down the beach blanket while the rest are snorkeling
Lily with her daddy.
It really turned out to be a pretty nice day. Worked on picking up more sticks in the yard, a never ending job. Maybe I'll have them all picked up by the end of summer. At least with sticks down, I have an excuse for not mowing. I don't even want to think about mowing or mulching. I'm guessing it will be raining tomorrow. It usually does on my zoo Tuesdays. I'm doing a polar bear watch tomorrow to make sure they aren't picking the caulking out of the acrylic windows. Should be a fun morning even if it does rain.

I talked with Sara today and she said everyone is having a wonderful time. Luke and Lily are keeping busy swimming and playing in the sand. Even with the cast on, Lily is enjoying the beach. Yesterday they went to Haunama Bay to snorkel.

No comments:

Post a Comment