Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday, April 10

Grandma and I were up early this morning. She wanted pictures of my new purple cast!
Can't smile now, I'm watching the Wiggles.

Friday was a little disappointing. Lily's doctor decided that her cast should stay on for 3 more weeks. Not the best news if you are planning a trip to Hawaii but at least the cast should be off for her 1st birthday. I had a wonderful week in Delaware. Despite the weather, cold and rainy, we went for walks, played in the back yard, built legos and played Super Heros every day. We even found a lizard under a rock on one of our hikes in the "jungle". This morning Luke took me out to breakfast and he asked for a table for two. We were seated at the window so we could watch the ducks and geese on Silver Lake. After a breakfast of hot cakes and bacon we made a short stop at Toys R Us before going back home so I could load up to get started on my trip back to Ohio. The trip home was uneventful, I finished the book Water for Elephants on the drive and if you haven't read it, I would certainly suggest that you do. It is a great book and the movie is coming out soon. Monday, is the Madison Co. Retired Teachers luncheon at Ben and Joy's. We will also have to make a trip to the grocery as Mr. B depleted his food supplies during the week. Let's hope the warm weather is here to stay. Let the yard work begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment