Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday, April 21

The Foulk Family, Luke appears to be a little late for the photo shoot.


A very happy Miss Lily with her Aunt Sara.



Luke and Daddy paddle boarding.



It was so good to see the sun today! Too bad we won't see it again until next Tuesday. Not much going on here until the weather warms and dries up. The water is back in the yard and I imagine that all of the sticks that I picked up and threw along the creek bank are now going to be back in the yard again.


Trish and Chad appear to be having a great time and I know Sara and Matt are enjoying their visitors. They left today and will be spending the week end on Maui Island, my personal favorite. Enjoy the pics!

P.S. I'm including a video that I took of Lily when I was in Delaware (for those of you that aren't on Facebook)


No comments:

Post a Comment