Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday, July 11

Greetings from a friendly sea otter.



A playful harbor seal eating fish near the fish hatchery.



This sea gull is trying to get a free meal!



Finally getting settled back into the life of a "flat-lander". I'm missing the mountains and the cooler temperatures. Wow, is it ever hot and humid?! I must say our pool is pretty inviting and the water temperature is perfect. Mr. B and I are all caught up on the mowing and we are thankful that our nephew was able to get it mowed while we were gone.



Right now we are excitedly getting ready for a visit from Sara. Not sure I have mentioned this in the blog, but she and Matt are expecting their first child. The ultra-sound points towards a girl? She has another on the 22nd of this month. Also, Matt has been deployed and will not be back until January and the baby is due December 2. Sara and Matt worked to get the nursery started before he had to leave and now Sara is working on the finishing touches. We squeezed a visit in at the end of July, after her ultra sound and before her August doctors appointment. I know Matt's sisters are just as excited as we are and I anticipate much baby planning to occur in the next few weeks. Keep Matt in your prayers as well as his ship mates. You can contact me if you would like his address. As promised, I will continue to add some of my favorite pictures from Alaska for a few weeks. Lord knows I took enough of them. I think the final count was 976 pictures and at least 3 video clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment