Monday, December 19, 2011

Sunday, December 18

Making our pouty faces!


This is more like our little princess.


Hello to all my fans out there!

Today was rainy pretty much all day. It did clear a little around lunch and we drove to Ruby Tuesday's for soup and salad. I saw a little of the Brown's game while we were there but knew enough not to get too excited that they were actually winning because when we got home I saw the final score and they ended up losing in the last 5 minutes 17-20. At least they are consistent! Tomorrow we have tickets for a special Christmas trolley into Honolulu to see the lights downtown. I'm really excited and hoping that the rain holds off. We are hoping that Evelyn will see Shaka Santa who actually arrived in Waikiki last week by paddle boat. Like I said before, it is a little harder to get into the spirit of Christmas in a tropical climate when you are used to cold weather and snow but this is still a very special Christmas and I am thankful everyday as I hold our little Christmas gift in my arms. Look for pictures of Christmas in Honolulu in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment