Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tuesday, December 27

Christmas at Grandma Peg's - Luke, Lily, Lincoln & Mylee

Lily with Santa

Luke looks worried, but I think he knows he can count on Grandma & Pop Pop if the Santa thing doesn't work out!

Shorty loved her Frosty squeak toy without stuffing!

I think Evelyn is getting a little tired of Grandma and her camera!

But she just looked so doggone cute in her little sun dress and lei.

For crying out loud Grandma, enough already!

Hard to believe that my month in Hawaii is almost up and I will be heading back to winter in Ohio. I really do like winter and I don't mind the snow or even the cold (well not the real cold) but I really hate the gray skies. I must say it is pretty hard to be depressed in the sunshine no matter what the temperature. Any way, we had a really nice Christmas day, walked to the pool only to find out that it was closed, but it was a nice walk just the same. We had turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberries and ice cream for dessert. Yesterday we had lunch at the Dixie Grille for some authentic southern style pulled pork and today we ate a more sensible salad bar and sliders at Ruby Tuesdays. Tomorrow for Sara's birthday we are planning to drive down to Waikiki and eat at Duke's where they have an awesome breakfast buffet. I don't fly out until 8:37 pm so I plan to make the most of our last day. It will be nice to get home and see everyone. Sara is probably ready for me to leave, she is doing a great job as a mommy and Evelyn is helping out by being a really good baby (most of the time!).

No comments:

Post a Comment