Thursday, April 12, 2012

Monday, April 9

The egg hunt.



Presents for the new 5 year old, Lillie.

And no party would be complete without a cake.

We had a nice Easter. I just haven't had much time to write about it. I was pretty lazy after packing and preparing meals for Andy on Saturday evening that I didn't wake until 7:30 Sunday morning and missed the Sunrise service. We had Easter dinner at Bob and Ramona's which is always a treat to watch Daniel's little ones look for Easter eggs. After all the festivities I took Mom and Dad back to the Madison House.
Today I am driving to Dover, Delaware and making pretty good time. Andy stayed home this time and he is having lunch at the Der Dutchman with the retired teachers of Madison County. I am looking forward to some quality time with the grandkids. I made good time, left at 6:15 a.m. and arrive at 2:45 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment