Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday, October15 Random pics from my iPhone

Today I got caught up around the house.  We have 2 house guests, Shorty and Savannah, that arrived on Thursday from Hawaii.  Thanks to Sharon for going with Andy to pick them up at the airport.  Andy had to pet sit over the week end since I was in Georgia for the wedding but he said they were really good. Sara and Matt will be arriving in Cincinnati tomorrow morning and I will be going down first thing on Wednesday to see Evelyn and everyone else.  It is going to be really nice having them back within driving distance but I have to admit that I will miss going to Hawaii for visits. I just downloaded the photos from my phone so I am going to share a few random pics from the last week.
Evelyn, can't wait to get my arms wrapped around her

The new pronghorn fawns that I have been watching.  They are in with the herd now.  No more pronghorn kisses!

The river running through Nantahala Gorge in N.C.

The chopper I paid to get a picture of (donated to breast cancer)

One of the bridges on the Bear Hair Gap Trail.

Grandma, Andrew & Mommy

Amy with her brides maids following the wedding

Shorty and Molly taking a walk in the woods this afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment