Monday, October 15, 2012

Sunday, October 14 Day after Wedding & Dahlonaga

A very appreciative Bryan with the wedding gift that Andy made and I painted.

Courtney and baby Andy before the wedding

Grandma doing her part to help before the wedding

The courthouse in the city square in Dahlonaga

The square was surrounded by quaint little shops and several antique stores that we enjoyed looking through

Sunday morning photo shoot before we all headed back home



Baby Andrew

My favorite sunset photo near the pavillion after the wedding
Sunday morning I could not believe that I slept until almost 9.  The wedding the night before had been picture perfect in every way.  We did stay to pick up some items that belonged to Amy and Bryan but we were home well before midnight.  So I really didn't feel I had much of an excuse for sleeping in.  We had breakfast at the cabin, some quiche and the Der Dutchman cinnamon rolls that were left.  Courney, Mike and baby Andrew came over and even Amy and Bryan made it over before we left so we were able to get some good family pics on the back deck.  My drive home was long, or so it seemed as I followed the Garmin and she took me back through the mountains again.  Different roads but same curves.  I finally got on I-75 in Sweetwater, Tennessee and the driving became easier. It took about 8 1/2 hours to make the trip back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment