Friday, February 22, 2013

just foolin around

Yes, dear, what can I do for you now?
Just trying out some features of blogspot.  I would like to make my blog look a little more interesting!  Maybe a different font would change things up a bit. a bigger font might be just the ticket for my older friends. Can you read this?   How about this?  I'm not really liking the background color thing.  I want a solid background.  And what is a jump break?
How do I place a link in my blog?  I went to the zoo today.  I will see if this works.  Maybe I will learn more if I just keep playing with this.
 
What about videos?  Should I try one and see.  Let's go for it!
This is a road in Norway called the Atlantic Rd.  It actually crosses part of the Atlantic and took 6 years to complete.  This was filmed in December so I am hoping that if Sharon and I decide to drive across this road that is sunny with no wind.  Well, I am going to publish this mess or maybe I will post another video.  It seemed simple enough.  Check this out!
And this is why I would like to visit Norway!


No comments:

Post a Comment