Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday, February 2~Ground Hog Day~

Beef O'Brady's in Naples
Betty with her "special" drink
If there were ground hogs in Florida we would be looking at 6 more weeks of winter.  Lucky for us the ground hogs in Ohio not only didn't see their shadow, I bet they didn't even come out to look at it.  3 degrees? Really?  This morning we woke up to a sunny 66 degrees and 5 hours later we were walking off the plane in Columbus into snow showers and 25 degrees.  Surprisingly enough it didn't seem that cold as I was shoveling the deck around our house. We picked up Molly on our way home from Sharon's and she was very happy to see us.  After a nice, relaxing trip things are back to normal.  Andy is asleep in his lazy boy and Molly is asleep behind my lazy boy.  As for me, I'm watching the Buckeyes playing Nebraska
Behind our condo at Greenlinks, Lely Golf Resort in Naples, Florida 
5 hours later in West Jefferson, Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment