Saturday, November 23, 2013

Saturday, November 23~Anniversary~

Once again I cannot believe how long it has been since my last post.  I had to look at the calendar to even remember what I have been doing that has kept me so busy that I haven't had time to blog.  Guess what? It really hasn't been that much but never the less I will try to get caught up before the Ohio State game comes on.  Let's see, one weekend Sara, Matt and Evelyn came up for the weekend and Andy and Matt hung out and got some things done around the house.  We had Sunday dinner at Long Horn Steak House.  The next week end I went to Cincinnati to baby sit Evelyn while Sara took her CPR class.  And this past week Lily came to visit while her daddy went to a horse sale in Delaware, Ohio.  In between all of these events there were several doctors appointments for my mom and several scares as she has fallen with no recollection of what or how it happened and she had an episode of severe confusion where she had no idea where she was for about an hour.  She appears to be doing fine now so I hope it was an isolated incident.  Probably the big news is that Luke lost a tooth and was so excited that he Face Timed me at 9:30pm to show me his gap and recently dislodged tooth that had fallen out while he was brushing his teeth.  Lily and I went to the Member's Preview of Wildlights at the Zoo before I had to meet Chad at the airport for her return home.  We had a grand time and it was a perfect evening in every way.
This was on the Tuesday morning we had the snow.  I was walking up to the Bear Kitchen to work.

As I was leaving I couldn't resist snapping a photo of the snow covered moose statue

While we were having snow, Luke and Lily were eating popcorn at the beach

Lily and me making cookies and cupcakes on her recent visit.

2013 Wildlights, pictured in front of our 3 newest baby moose.  Einstein, Bertha and Sassy.

Riding the Merry-Go-Round

Lily getting all sugared up on cotton candy before she gets on the plane with daddy.

Evelyn in her cowgirl hat

Today marks our 41st wedding anniversary.  Last night we were invited to a going away party for a friend that we used to teach with. It was held at the Copper Penny Tavern in Thornville on Buckeye Lake.  That was a lot of fun but we agreed that the music from the live band was pretty loud.  Tomorrow we are going to try to eat at O'Charley's after church and check out leaf blowers at Lowe's.  Sounds romantic doesn't it??  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving
November 23, 1972

The Copper Penny Tavern, Buckeye Lake
November 22, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment