Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday, February 19

Today was our first working physical therapy session. And yes it did involve ankle weights and the exercise bicycle. The sessions are 45 minutes and focus on strengthening the weak muscles and improving balance. Next week we begin a regular schedule on Mondays and Thursdays that include speech, occupational and physical therapy. My sister came in from Atlanta, so blame her for the cold weather. I'm also blaming her for posting this so late, we had so much to catch up on I didn't remember to get this finished!

2 comments:

  1. We are so glad to hear that your doing well!!! We hope that your progress continues and your surgery goes well. Take care, we miss you!!!;) Woodsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. B.
    I hope you are continuing your great recovery. I know you will be back to your old self as soon as you can. Take care and remember that I'm thinking about you and Mrs. B. and wish you nothing but continued success.

    Take care,
    Kim Harvey

    ReplyDelete