Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday, February 25


Today Mr. Bichler had an appointment with his primary care doctor, Dr. Hay. It had been so long since he had been to his office that we had to fill out all new paper work. Before his accident, the last Dr. he had seen was the Dr. that replaced his hip. Guess the good news is that he has lots and lots of sick days saved up.
For those of you that have shown concern for me, I have started painting again here at home and today I went for a walk in the woods. The first since I shipped my daughter's dog Shorty to Hawaii. I saw 2 of my favorite birds, our resident red-tail hawk and a pileated woodpecker and a great sighting of a golden-crowned kinglet. It doesn't get much better than that!! I hope everyone had an opportunity to enjoy the sunshine today. And remember, "Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful". (Annette Funicello)

No comments:

Post a Comment