Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday, June 26

Well, it's been a busy week with therapy, and appointments with the attorney and another with the funeral director to firm up plans for Gary's memorial that will be held on Sunday. Meanwhile back at the ranch there is mowing to do and Clay is helping to get the weed eating done and we are staining the deck. He has been a life-saver for me. Just knowing I don't have to do everything by myself is a big relief. My nephew, Daniel came over last night and delivered my new steps for the swimming pool. He did a great job building them. I stained them tonight and they look very good. He even built a hand rail so they should be a lot safer for the little ones and the older swimmers too. Tomorrow Trish and Luke are flying in and I can hardly wait to see how big Luke has gotten since we saw him last. Mr. Bichler had a really great day today. He helped me finish the bathroom upstairs, he walked outside to see the tree that came down in our yard and he went swimming and played volleyball with me using the beach ball. Seems he is getting more energy. Let's hope the trend continues! Have a wonderful week end!!

No comments:

Post a Comment