Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday, June 1




It's hard to believe it is June already and school is almost over for the year. Although Mr. Bichler spent most of last week in the hospital, today it was back to therapy. He is feeling so much better and gets stronger each day. While Mr. B was at therapy I had my car in for an oil change and brake check. Of course I needed new brake pads, rotors and they also found a broken strut. So much work in fact, that I have to go back to get everything finished. I did get the mulching finished up around the house and the pool is looking pretty good. Next job, trimming with the weed-eater and push mower. I did take time to walk tonight so I could see the hawk chick, boy has he grown since I saw him last. I'd also like to report that the male oriole is finally pulling his weight by fiercely guarding the nest while his mate incubates their eggs.
*If you click on the pictures it makes it easier to see the hawk & oriole.

No comments:

Post a Comment