Monday, February 8, 2010

Sunday, February 7















Wow, what a snow storm. Happily we didn't get as much snow as some (our daughter in Dover, De. had 30") but it was enough to cancel our opening round of the Mid-State League tournament. Friday afternoon I attempted to remove some of the snow from our drive and soon decided that it was a losing battle. I decided instead to take another walk and enjoy the beautiful snow. Saturday one of our neighbors came over to finish the job I started so it was all good! I've included some of my favorite pics from the weekend. Notice the before and after photo of our driveway. The after photo was taken Sunday morning, what a difference the sunshine makes. Let's hope we can finish our tournament this week and play the championships on Saturday as scheduled.

No comments:

Post a Comment