Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday, February 23




Last night officially ended the 2009-2010 basketball season with a very nice sports banquet. It was great to recognize the achievements of our middle school girls and boys basketball players, cheerleaders and wrestlers. At the end of the banquet, the teams that had won league championships (7th & 8th girls and the wrestlers) got to put their trophies in the trophy case. The basketball players also talked Mr. Boyd into letting them cut down the nets. The girls got a real kick out of having that pleasure. Mr. Bichler also insisted on getting into the action. I wasn't too thrilled about it but he was the winning coach after all.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say congrats on such a great basketball season. It has been so wonderful to read about how much uncle Andy has enjoyed coaching the girls. Also happy to hear you are getting ready to be grandparents again. Hope you don't get to much more snow this winter. You have so much to shovel and you have shoveled enough. Tell everyone I said hello and I miss all of you.

    PS Tell Sara I am very jealous I have always wanted to go sky driving. I hope they waited until after they jumped to tell you so you didn't worry.

    ReplyDelete