Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday, July 29

Rehobeth Bay on my way back from the beach. I got back right before the thunder storm hit.
This is the new bridge going over Indian River inlet, we cross under it to get to the beach. Luke enjoyed watching Bob the builders.

The jetty at the beach. This afternoon there were sanderlings picking through the rocks at low tide.


This morning I didn't get up until 8:30, guess I was more tired than I realized. We had a late breakfast and even Mr. B mentioned how quiet it was without Luke there to liven things up. We still were without hot water so we thought we would attempt to drain the hot water heater. Then we realized that we needed a socket breaker bar to get the drain plug out. I know we have no less than 5 socket sets at home but I didn't even think about putting one in the camper. We spent the morning looking for a hardware store and finally 2 hours later had located one west of Bethany Beach. A breaker bar was $25 so we opted to buy a complete socket set for $31. Had a great lunch at the Sea Side Grill next to the campground and long story short, even after we drained the tank we still have no water coming out of the hot water tap. I give up! Going to the beach!!!! Tomorrow we head back to Dover for a couple days before we head back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment