Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday, July 27

The picture is of Luke leaving the beach on Sunday, a big storm blew in and we had to run for cover. Grandma had to carry him piggy-back about 400 yards, she still hasn't fully recovered.

We arrived at Delaware Seashore State Park on Sunday around 1:30. Trish, Lily, Luke and I came down to set up and Mr. B and Chad will join us after they finish up at the barn. It is hotter than #@** about 107. Took forever for the trailer to cool down and Lily is not happy at all. Luke loves every minute. I have so busy with Luke that I haven't taken too many pictures other than on my phone. Today we are hoping to go seining in the bay so possibly I will post some pictures tonight when Luke gets to sleep. Unfortunately, I usually fall asleep before he does. Yesterday, Trish and Chad came down and we drove out on the beach which was really nice. Having a great time! Mr. B is out walking the campground this morning, and that is a really good thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment