Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday eve, July 28

Our high-flying kite
This is a pretty sweet set up, when you drive onto the beach!

Luke trying to wrestle a kite.






Playing in the surf.

We got the camper moved fairly easily, or so it seemed. Luke fell asleep in the truck during the short move to our new site directly behind us. If I had felt a little more confident about my backing skills, I could have easily just backed straight into our new site. I opted to go around and drive thru. After lunch we came home to a kitchen floor covered with water. A water pipe evidently worked loose. I could not find an RV service department that made "camper" calls so we started taking screws out, removed the stove and oven to get to the water lines. I replaced the line that had worked loose, tightened the clamp and we got the water turned back on. Feeling a little too proud of myself I realized that there was no water coming out of the hot water line. I don't know what on earth the problem could be. Guess it will have to wait until we get back home. Trish came down this afternoon and we went to the beach to fly our kite. Luke went home with his mommy this evening which created quite the meltdown. Between not having hot water and missing Luke, I am a little depressed. It sure is quite since he is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment