Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday, October 23

Pumpkin painting.
Petting barn.

Bulls eye or should I say Pumpkin's nose!
Sliding down the Straw Slide.
The straw maze.

Yesterday was spent on the road, destination grand kids. I left at 6:15 and got into Dover around 3:30. Luke saw me as I walked up to the door and yelled "Gamma is here!" and suddenly the 9 hour drive was all worth while. The evening was spent watching the kids while Trish and Chad finished some work at the track. Lily is as pleasant as always and Luke as demanding as ever! We had a great time. This morning Luke and I squeezed in a trip to Fifer's Orchard Fall Fest. We went through the straw maze, painted pumpkins, petted animals at the petting barn and climbed a straw fort to go down a slide. Then Luke, Trish and Chad had to attend Max's 2nd birthday party. I stayed back with Lily because Trish didn't want to expose her to that many pre-schoolers before her tests on Wednesday. We took a long walk around the neighborhood in the 70 degree weather and played and played and played. She is a lot more vocal than when I last saw her but still has that infectious smile. Hope the weather stays this nice all week.
**Tomorrow, pics of Lily!

No comments:

Post a Comment