Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday, October 4

The Springhouse on LMU campus
We are still feeling pretty good about the Brown's win over the Bengals yesterday. Today, Mr. B worked on the leaves. He uses his "mow them, blow them into the creek" method. The leaves too far away from the creek he mowed together so I could go along with the bagger and pick them up. Unfortunately, as good as it looks today, there are still a lot of leaves that haven't fallen yet.

Tomorrow, I've got someone coming to measure for our new windows. Just in time for the last of the energy rebates.

Getting excited for my college homecoming. Mrs. Butler and I are going down to Lincoln Memorial University in Tennessee in two weeks. It should be really pretty driving down and I'm really looking forward to seeing all the changes on campus. I'm sure we will have a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment