Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday, October 10

This is the newest addition to my backyard cat crew. He has the most beautiful markings.
He is much too pretty for someone to have just dumped him out here. Anyone want a cat?

10-10-10. The weather yesterday and today has been nothing short of spectacular. 84 degrees yesterday and 87 today. Thank you for all your positive energy yesterday. I was able to back the 5th wheel into the garage in under 20 minutes. No dings, dents or scratches. I was quite proud of myself. Today I finished the winterizing process by pumping antifreeze throughout the water system. I can now check that chore off my Fall List of things that have to be done before the first freeze.
Tomorrow we have our Madison County Retired Teachers luncheon at the Dutch Kitchen. It will be good to see some of our old teaching buddies again.

No comments:

Post a Comment