Monday, February 28, 2011

Sunday, February 27

Grandpa-great, Asher singing Happy Birthday to Grandma-great.
It takes a little help blowing out 87 candles.

Happy Birthday!!


I just checked the blog from 2009 and on this day two years ago Mr. B was having his first cranioplasty surgery. This surgery was to replace the skull bones that had been removed to relieve the pressure on the brain 2 days following the accident. At the time of this surgery to replace the skull we thought that the worst was behind us. Ha......life is such a jokester! Three days later we were back in the ER and scheduling another surgery. We've come a long way but some days I need a reminder.
February 27 is also my mom's birthday. Today she is 87. We brought her and Dad to Bob's house for a terrific birthday dinner prepared by Ramona who is a great cook. Mom enjoyed visiting with 2 of her grandsons and 3 of her great-grand children. When I took them back to the Madison House, I think they were both ready for a nap. I'm pretty sure they enjoyed being out, having a home cooked meal, seeing the country side and visiting with family.
(as soon as I find my camera cable I'll post a picture of Asher helping Grandma-Great blow out her candles!)

No comments:

Post a Comment