Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wednesday, February 16



Having a great time with the family. The weather is beautiful and I am so glad that I came out because I feel like I am helping by watching the grandkids during a somewhat stressful time. Although the news on Monday was positive, another test is scheduled for Friday. Peg headed home last night so I am the sole baby sitter for the rest of the week. Trish and Chad also have quite a few horses racing this week which makes for a lot of work. Tonight was a good night with 3 of their horses taking first and the others finishing in the money. I took Luke to his basketball practice. It was very entertaining. Each and every one of the 3 to 5 year olds were having the best time. I think it has been very good for Luke as far as his social and listening skills but not so sure he is improving his basketball skills. We ended the evening with a visit to the Dairy Queen. Tomorrow Lily has to go back to Philadelphia for an injection for the scan on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment