Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday, May 28

Found this baby snapper when I was cleaning the fish pond. He's pretty cute!



Remebering those lost on U.S.S. Arizona at Pearl Harbor.


Trying desperately to get caught up and every time I think I'm getting ahead, something happens to set us back. I finally got the hot tub drained and refilled and the following morning we had no water because the water pump burned up. Monday we got that fixed and then I uncovered the pool so we could get it opened up and running by June 4. I also cleaned out the lower fish pond but when I went to fill it I noticed the hose was putting muddy water in. Don't know what is up with that, hope the well isn't going dry. Wouldn't that be a kicker, with all the rain that is running through our yard for the last 2 months and our well is going dry?? Waiting on the plumber to come out to give me his insight and fix my outside water pipe that I let freeze last winter. Luckily I did get the bottom mowed before the water came back up on Friday. Today it is slowly draining back out with only a few pools left. Well, time to get outside and see what else I can get done and hope I don't find anything else that needs fixing. Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. Thanks to all the military and all they do. A special thanks to our son in law, Matt, serving in the United States Navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment